Friends, we all need them and we cannot live without them. So adding a protentional match as a friend might be a good idea to break the ice.
How to add friends:
1. At the top of the profile of the person you want to invite as a friend, you will find four buttons;
2. To invite a member to your friend's list, simply click on the 'Add friend' button.
3. When you added a member to your friend's list, the color of the button change to blue with the text 'Request pending'. And once the member confirms your friend invite, it will show up in your friend's list.
All your protentional matches that you added as friends can be found on the Friends page.
1. To accept or deny a member who added you as a friend, click on the left sidebar on 'Friends';
2. On this page all your friends and friends request will be shown. On the top of the page click on 'Requests' and under each request are two buttons:
3. To accept a friend request, you click on the checkmark button. To deny a friend request, click on the eraser button
Sometimes a friendship does not last forever, it is sad but also true. So to remove a friend you can do that as follows:
1. To remove a member who you added as a friend, click on the left sidebar on 'Friends';
2. Look for the member you want to remove, and click on the 'remove' button.
If you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service. We can be reached 24/7 by using the contact form
If you want to read this explanation again at your convenience, then click here to download the PDF fileBack to top